Please have your resume emailed to
fax to (714) 641-8475
We currently have a full time position available for a Landscape Construction Foreman. This position is a working site foreman. Must possess the ability to take direction from superintendent, read and understand plans and layout workers and equipment for daily irrigation and landscape construction. We are looking for hard working, motivated crew members who are career-oriented to join our team.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to read plans
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of plants and irrigation
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Customer service experience – able to identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Assign daily tasks to crew and ensure completion, monitor and oversee installation and quality of work.
- Have a working understanding of irrigation repairs and irrigation controller monitoring and adjusting.
- Have a basic working knowledge of trucks, equipment, and being able to communicate repairs to mechanics.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Ability to drive and oversee the use of required equipment (Bobcat, Backhoe, Trucks, Mini Excavator, etc.)
What we Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment